Welcome to Glebe Farm Holiday Cottages
The perfect dog and family-friendly holiday location in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside
Our dog-friendly holiday cottages are situated on a peaceful working farm in one of north Norfolk’s best locations: in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside yet close to City, beach and river. Join us here on the farm for a short break or relaxing holiday in Norfolk – we have large enclosed gardens, uninterrupted views of the countryside and access to plenty of walks for you, your family and the dogs. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a slower pace of life.
Glebe Farm has been owned by the Norton family since the late 1950s. We are a small farm of just 150 hectares, and have our own dairy herd of 60 cows. We have three comfortable, dog-friendly holiday cottages with everything you need for a self-catering break, all with enclosed gardens.
Highlights of Glebe Farm Holiday Cottages:
- You will find a pint of fresh milk from our own dairy herd waiting for you on arrival.
- Two stunning stable conversions: Carriage Barn (graded 4 stars, sleeps 3) and Bridle Barn (sleeps 2)
- One beautiful property in the east wing of the main farm house: Glebe Farm Cottage (sleeps 4)
- Free wifi available throughout
- We welcome dogs and the extensive gardens around the cottages are great for relaxing in and for games and adventures for the kids.
- Come for a free tour of our farm, to see the calves, milking robot and dairy cows.
- The cottages are ideally situated for visiting the miles of seashore and pretty towns of the Norfolk coast, the quiet wildernesses of the Broads, the bustling market towns of Aylsham and North Walsham, and, of course, the fine city of Norwich with its historical castle, cathedrals and museums, and its decadent range of shops.
- Food and drink lovers will enjoy the many pubs in the area and the quiet country lanes that surround the farm are ideal for walking and cycling.