Welcome to Glebe Farm Holiday Cottages
The perfect dog and family-friendly holiday location in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside
Our dog-friendly holiday cottages are situated in peaceful farming countryside in one of north Norfolk’s best locations: in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside yet close to City, beach and river. Join us for a short break or relaxing holiday in Norfolk, and we welcome longer stays for house-moves or those who need to ‘work from home anywhere’. Our cottages have large enclosed gardens, uninterrupted views of the countryside and access to plenty of walks for you, your family and the dogs. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a slower pace of life.
Glebe Farm Cottages are owned and looked after by Rona and Emily Norton. The cottages are comfortable, dog-friendly barn conversions with everything you need for a self-catering break, both with enclosed gardens.
Highlights of Glebe Farm Holiday Cottages:
- Two stunning stable conversions: Carriage Barn (graded 4 stars, sleeps 4) and Bridle Barn (sleeps 2)
- Free wifi available throughout
- We welcome dogs and there are extensive gardens around the cottages.
- The cottages are ideally situated for visiting the miles of seashore and pretty towns of the Norfolk coast, the quiet wildernesses of the Broads, the bustling market towns of Aylsham and North Walsham, and, of course, the fine city of Norwich with its historical castle, cathedrals and museums, and its decadent range of shops.
- Food and drink lovers will enjoy the many pubs in the area and the quiet country lanes that surround the farm are ideal for walking and cycling.